Axe Zone Lounge
about our rage room and axe throwing
Axe Throwing FAQ
The minimum age to throw axes is five. We would also like to see if they can throw a 2.5 pound axe to a distance of 10 feet.
Yes, you can and there is no charge for it.
Customers will receive a full refund or credit with a 24 hours notice of cancellation. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.
For private events you can book for up to 50 people.
Casual clothing, or whatever you are comfortable in. You must wear closed-toe shoes; therefore, flip-flops, sandals, heels or any other variation of open-toed shoes will not be permitted on the axe throwing range.
For events, you can book in as far in advance as you like, but we do recommend that you book at least one to two weeks beforehand. You can check availability online.
Yes, tips are encouraged for our coaches.
We do accept walk-ins if there is availability, but it’s always best to book online to assure availability.
Events typically last for two to two and a half hours. Events for larger groups may be longer that that.
Of course you can, and they are not charged. However, they do need to fill out the waiver.
Yes, you can, as long is it is within specifications and our coaches approve it.
Yes, we have highly trained coaches who will teach you how to safely throw an axe and enjoy the game.
Rage Room FAQs
Yes, due to the nature of this activity and the use of various weapons, for health and safety purposes, our rage room activities are for ages 12 and older only. Age 12-17 should be must be accompanied by someone who is 18 years and older.
Be sensible, please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes that cover the whole foot. Heels, sandals, and flip-flops aren’t allowed.
We will supply all the protective gear you will need. So please cover your tootsies.
Unfortunately, due to the nature of the rage room, I am afraid we cannot permit pregnant women to take part. This is purely for health & safety reasons as there can be an awful lot of debris flying around!
We do not allow cancellations and we do not issue refunds. However, we are happy to rearrange your event to any date or time if you give us more than 24 hours’ notice.
Five to ten minutes is more than enough. Your briefing will start at your allocated time slot and then we will get you set up and ready to smash! However, we do have a liability waiver that needs to be signed beforehand
For example, if your slot starts at 4:00 pm and you arrive at 3:50 pm, fill in our ‘I won’t be silly’ waiver form and you are good to go for 4 pm.
DO NOT BE LATE – We have lots of bookings back-to-back so if you are late, you will lose bashing time SORRY.
We recommend bringing your own soundtrack for destruction! Connect to our speaker with Bluetooth. We do have facilities here, but you may get sick of listening to Limp Bizkit – Break Stuff on repeat.
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable staff run our calls and emails and try to respond ASAP. Just visit the contact us page for more info.
Click on our BOOK NOW page, select your date and time, select your number of players, select a package, fill out your contact and billing details and that is you all good to go. Just remember to arrive on time.
Unfortunately, due to insurance reasons, we cannot allow people to bring in their own items.
We will happily accept donations under the right circumstances. Please come visit us.
Wreck Zone Rules
1. We want safety to be our priority to ensure a safe, fun environment for all.
2. You are overall responsible for your own safety, but we do have other guidelines to follow.
3. Before entering the Wreck Zone Room, you must first sign our waiver.
4. Do not enter the Wreck Zone Room if you are not physically capable of participating in the activities.
5. Always wear appropriate gear when inside the Wreck Zone.
6. No Food, Drinks, or Gum inside the Wreck Zone Room.
7. Please no horse-playing in our facility at all.
8. Do not pretend to fight with others.
9. No running.
10. If you intentionally try to hurt someone or any of our property you will be asked to leave without a refund.
11. Please keep a maximum of two people at a time hitting one object, the others should stand back to give enough swinging space.
12. If there are too many broken items in your way, please let us know and
someone will be there to clean it up for you.
13. Once you are completed, please shake off all your clothes to ensure all debris is off. Leave all your safety equipment.
Axe Throwing, Rage Room, fun venue with friends near Chicago!
Axe Zone Lounge in Naperville, IL is the place to be for a fun and exciting time! Play fun games axe throwing on our projected targets, or release your stress in our rage room. We’re the place everyone comes to hang out with friends, family, and co-workers!